Monday, November 14, 2011

Old riding video are fun

A few weeks ago, Ruth and I got an Apple TV box to connect our TV to the internet. It's a really cool device that lets us stream Netflix straight to our TV. Another cool feature is that you can search Youtube. Naturally I looked up my old account and found some old riding videos from back in the day. I've got quite a few old videos floating around the web. As I come across them I'll post them up.

Old riding photos are funny. This was yours truly at  the 4th of July Parade in Medora ND circa 2003?  Check the sweet Cannondale F-500. Things that were cool back then, haha!

Up first is probably my favorite. This was made in 2006-2007? while I was in school for Fox Racing Shox's Where Ever You Ride contest. I ended up getting an honorable mention. I did the riding and editing. This kid named Jack did the filming and Ruth even makes a guest voice appearance. We did sneak into some random Japanese Cultures class to film the opening shot. Pretty sure I'm one of the few people who ever snuck INTO a class.



-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment