Monday, February 6, 2012

Aircraft Log - New House!

So the biggest news on my end is that we finally closed on our house! Ruth and I couldn't be happier and are already digging into projects to make it ours. I'm excited to finally own a garage and be able to work on all of my bikes and cars whenever I want! I've been trying to figure out the best pump track layout for the back yard, so between that and my workout room, I should have a nice little place to train along with still being close to the trails. As we get settled in, I'll post some photos here.
One photo from the listing site. I can't wait to cut down the bushes and paint the house!
Another really cool thing was that my work did a story on me in their bi-weekly company wide newsletter, the Aircraft Log. It's cool to see them recognize employees for what they do outside the office as well. Hopefully this will answer some of the questions about the Diamondback van in the company parking lot! Click the image below for a full size copy of the story.
Anyways, this is a short update, I've got lots of moving and house work to go do! Supercross party at my place this weekend, I'm going to go do some shuttled runs this weekend and I heard a rumor the new section for the Gran Prix at Port Angeles is awesome, so a trip out there will be required soon too! 

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment