Friday, June 15, 2012

Footwork Fluridride Video

Wow guys! It's been much too long since I've posted an update. Sorry for those who come here looking to find out what I've been up to. Anyways, I've been absolutely slammed with work and riding projects and I'll do my best to fill everyone in!

First up, I've been working with Simon Lawton of Fluidride on my riding techniques. Simon is a great coach and I highly encourage anyone who wants to get fast to take a class with him. You throw money at your bike (which won't make you faster) or you can spend an afternoon with a coach and actually learn to become a better rider!

Simon has a 3 part mini-series about cornering. We just finished filming part 2 this week. Part one is posted below. Hopefully this helps and feel free to send me any questions you might have.




-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment