Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snowday!

The weather all winter has been very mild, but all good things must come to an end. It finally snowed. Our city shuts down when it snows, but this was on Saturday night, so by Monday morning, it had all melted and the city was able to function again.
Reminded me of back home! 
The picture is blurry because these two wouldn't stop running around!
 In order to celebrate the snow, I decided to join Metzger and go sledding for the day.

Mike has a spare sled that I was able to use. The downside was that it was a lot of fun, so now I have to save my pennies and buy a sled. (Sorry Ruth!) 
On our way to the pass we saw this brodozer for sale. Don't be this guy. 
Bluebird day and beautiful snow. 
No one around either!
This was such a fun day!
We are going to take the trailer out this weekend and do some winter camping and XC skiing. The bikes will come back out soon! I just looked at the calendar, it's only 6 weeks until the first race! 

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment