Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Old riding videos are fun - Part 2

Old school Metzger! Crazy high to clear my Jeep with my DH bike on top!

Here is another old riding video. Story goes, It was spring break, I had just got a new video camera and wanted to go do some filming with Metzger. I drove up to Spokane and when I got there we started filming the lower jump at Beacon. Mike got called into work after about an hour of riding, so I was left all day with nothing to do. After a few phone calls, I met up with Will Barnett. I was not planning on riding/filming, but I had my bike with me so why not? To prove the lack of riding/filming intent, check out the sweet corduroy pants. Take that, Troy Lee pajama crew! Joe Perrizo met up with us at the end of the day and finished off a great day of riding.


One of these days Mike and I are going to do an updated version of this video..... One day..

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment