Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rainy Season, House Update, and the Most Fun Place in the World!

Trails are wet again.
We've been really lucky these past few weeks. Normally this time of year is really wet, but the riding has been great lately. The snow level is still high and everything is still dry (for the NW anyways). The forecast looks like our luck is running out and the rains are back. I rode Grand Ridge with Rylie this morning and enjoyed sliding in the slop, but I forgot about how much I hate having to go home all muddy!
The black Mission hides the mud well, but it's there.
That brings me to my next bit of good news. Ruth and I put an offer in on a house and it was accepted yesterday! We are going to do the inspection tomorrow, as long as that goes well, there should be a nice garage in my future. To be truthful, the house hunt has been horrible. I thought it would be like the TV shows, show us three perfect houses and we get one. Nope, Ruth and I've looked at numerous houses, put in offers on a few of them and either have been outbid or have them go to pending right after we are done touring. Our agent has been great though, and has really helped us through the whole process. We really hope this works out, we are tired of house shopping!
Yes Mike, this is still your DVD. It is currently on loop in my van. Alex Rankin FTW!
After looking at the house last weekend, Ruth and I met up with some friends at the most fun place in the world. Sky High Sports is essentially a warehouse covered in trampolines. Yes, this place is probably designed for people much younger and smaller than us, but there is no age limit. Besides the main trampoline area, there is a foam pit and two dodgeball courts. If you're ever in the Bellevue area, I highly recommend stopping by!
Main trampoline area.
Foam pit
It cost $10 an hour and is worth every penny. It's really fun destroying middle school kids at dodge ball. I will warn you though, it is an really good work out. If you want to go, go to one of the latest sessions to avoid most of the really little kids. I've never been early, but I can imagine the place looks like a daycare at certain times of the day.    

If you can dodge a wrench...
All it needs are these two and ESPN 8, The Ocho!
 Until next time, keep riding while the snow is holding out!
E-27 last week. That's frost, not snow!
-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment