Tuesday, January 21, 2014

More Tokul, Sport, Firewood

I feel like I'm a broken record. All I've been riding lately is Tokul. It's just running so well right now that it's hard to ride anywhere else. I was able to ride most of the day on Saturday and Ruth, Rylie, and I went out for a ride on Sunday. We ran into Jim, Zach, Tim, and Ethan and had a great ride!
Riding up through the fog
Sport wasn't able to come with us on Sunday. He's had a growth on one of his paws that we had removed. He has to wear the cone of shame for the next two weeks.
Sport had other plans for his cone. 
A few months ago, we had a huge wind storm. Our next door neighbor had a huge tree branch come down in her yard. Today, the rest of the actual tree was cut down and she said I could take the firewood if I wanted it. I now have enough firewood to last through the end of the next millennium.
I was standing outside, about 20 feet away when this came down. It was crazy! The rest of the tree is just out of the photo. 
Note the size of the log rounds compared to the 2x4's in the back. They're HUGE.  
Well, I'll be splitting wood until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment