Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Night rides, 12th Man, Gym time

I've been wondering how to post about night rides. Since it is winter time, the available hours of sunlight are minimal. By the time work is over, it's almost dark out. A headlamp makes it possible to ride in the dark, but Iphone photos after the sun sets are useless.
Iphone photo of night riding.
The night machine right now. Last few rides before the 2014 bikes arrive!

The magic shine lights work great and are the best bang for the buck. The Bell Super is also a new addition to my gear this year!
Lately, I've been riding Tokul a lot because it's running great right now. I'll have to get some good daytime photos and video soon. I also went back to Burlington and am starting to feel comfortable on all of the jump lines. I can't wait to go back and start trying some tricks!

Life has calmed down enough that Seattle is starting to feel like home. Ruth and I are finally living in place where we are able to settle down and have a hometown. We've taken our new found home in stride and even started rooting for the local teams. This is the year we've become true Seahawk fans. We've been watching all of the games this year and will be glued to the TV this weekend when they dominate the 49'ers! Go Hawks!
The best looking cheerleader! 
Since I can't ride every day, I've been going to the gym again. I have a membership and have even done some personal training. The first time I met the personal trainer, I tried to keep a straight face. He looked just like Me'shell from Dodgeball. The gym does seems to be paying off. I'm getting back in race shape and can't wait for the season to start!
This guy yelling at you is a lot of motivation.

Thinking about this movie makes being in the gym more enjoyable.
Until next time...

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment