Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Alright everyone, (and by everyone, I mean "Hi Mom") it's finally time to start doing one of these. I'm going to try and use this site to show some of my travels, adventures, projects, and a place to yell where I won't upset the neighboors.

I've got some projects I'm working on and I wanted a place to document them. I'll be doing some extensive modifications to my Diamondback Mission frame with a general goal of making a six inch travel light duty DH bike. Cutting and grinding will be manditory!

My new DH bike is being welded together in Taiwan as I type. There have been some signifigant changes and I can't wait for it to arrive. I just saw the new graphics and it looks great!

Some fun trips are coming up as well and I'll dig into the archive and post about some of my travels from earlier this year.

Sit tight and this should get going soon.

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment